Sunday, April 02, 2006


Little trouble

Belle and Sebastian - The blues are still blue

Baby, I love your face (baby I love your face) I've been creeping round this town because Well, creeping's just my way oh oh) But with a little wink I'll be there (little wink I'll be there) I'll be excited for a week, but then excitement starts to fade I know your young, but you're out of touch You're French, your vocabulary's not quite formed I left my homework in the launderette I got a letter from my mamma which my stupid dog has ate I hid behind the fence Here comes the deputy head with the bark of a bulldog He's not making much sense I left my lady in the launderette You can put some money on it, you can place a little bet That when I see my lady The black will be white and the white will be black But the blues are still blue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home